Commitment to Privacy
At Taplen Commercial Construction Inc. we are committed to providing the highest quality commercial construction services in a way that promotes confidence among our clients, partners, and people. This commitment includes protecting the privacy of all the personal information in our care.
In handling customer and employee personal information we abide by the following guidelines:
- Taplen limits the collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided to it to only that information that is necessary for its business purposes and to provide solutions and services to its clients.
- Taplen retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those business purposes and to comply with any applicable laws governing the retention of records.
- When Taplen no longer requires the information for its business purposes or to meet those legal requirements, it will either destroy it or render it anonymous.
- Taplen does not collect, use or disclose personal information about its clients without the consent of its clients, except where disclosure is permitted or required by law.
How Taplen uses personal information
- Taplen will not share your personal information, without your consent, with any organization that would enable the organization to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Taplen only uses or discloses your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, other purposes you consent to, or as required or permitted by law.
- Taplen keeps your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is used.