Canterbury Community Centre
Commenced: October 2005
Completed: July 13, 2006
Area: 9,000 sq.ft.
The Canterbury Community Centre is located in Ottawa South, Ontario.
- The expansion consists of a new multi-purpose room, added washrooms, two new community rooms and a large entry hall with access to the old and new building components.
- Existing mechanical systems were extended and a new enlarged electrical service was installed.
- The frame is steel with wind bearing steel stud walls and masonry veneer.
- The roof is flat with a modified bitumen membrane roofing system.
- The entrance is accentuated with aluminum composite feature panels.
- Site work consists of a new circular entrance with landscaping and walkways.