Carleton University, Herzberg Building, Level 2 & 3
Location: 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, ON
Completed: September 19, 2008
This project was an interior retrofit in the office wing, Level 2 and 3, of the Herzberg Building at Carleton University.
- The wing was sealed off from the rest of the building prior to asbestos removal and demolition. The interior layout was changed and all new partitions run up to the underside of the new ceiling.
- Mechanical and electrical systems were renewed and reconfigured for the new layout.
- Typical office finishes such as carpet with rubber base and a frameless glass door were used.
- The sidelight entrance is a feature of the new reception area.
- Work was done during the summer months and completed in time for the start-up of classes.