Completed: February 2001
Area: 90,000 sq.ft.
Architects: Pye & Richards
The Southway Inn has been a mainstay at the corner of Bank Street and Hunt Club in Ottawa, Ontario, since 1958 when Peter and Theresia Zlepnig founded the seven-room hotel as an addition to the family home.
A fixture of Ottawa’s South End, the Southway Inn has seen a number of additions and expansions in its 43-plus year history. This latest—a 75-room, 6-storey addition—will help make the hotel one of the top destinations for business travelers in Ottawa. Owner – Bill Zlepnik.